Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT CUSTOMER NOTICE
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ALL SALES
- Sales are made on a cash-basis only unless prior credit arrangements have been made. Payment is due upon purchase and in the exceptional circumstance that a balance remains unpaid, such balance will be due immediately and be subject to interest at 1.5% per annum (including post-judgment) together with expenses incidental to collection, including reasonable attorney's fees. In the event that any dispute should arise from this transaction, Customer hereby agrees and submits themselves to the jurisdiction of the Florida Courts (State or Federal) and agrees that Florida law shall be applicable and Miami-Dade County shall be the exclusive venue for any such disputes.
- Prices in estimates, quotations for services, and/or products furnished or sold by Leon Jewelers, are subject to change without notice, and all estimates expire and become invalid if not accepted within 30 days from the date of issue, unless otherwise noted by Leon Jewelers in writing.
- Customer agrees to carefully examine all products sold by Leon Jewelers upon purchase and receipt. All products are sold “as-is” and all sales are final and on-refundable. No refunds will be made except at the sole discretion of Leon Jewelers, and only after Leon Jewelers agrees to said refund in writing. In any event, no returns or refunds will be accepted (a) without proof of purchase, (b) unless the products are defective, (c) unless Leon Jewelers, is notified of a defect within twenty-four (24) hours from the time of purchase or delivery; and (d) unless Leon Jewelers agrees to the refund or exchange in writing.
- Leon Jewelers will employ reasonable efforts to fulfill Customer's orders promptly upon acceptance but reserves the right to allot available inventories, as it deems best and necessary and to suspend the offering of certain products, as it deems best and necessary. Leon Jewelers shall not be liable for failure to ship or for delay in delivery of products specified in any accepted order for any reason whatsoever, including acts of negligence. Leon Jewelers, shall not be liable for damages or injuries caused to Customer’s property by any product sold by Leon Jewelers, this includes but is not limited to damages as a result of acts of negligence, water damage, etc. Customer agrees to indemnify Leon Jewelers and hold Leon Jewelers harmless, for any claims whatsoever asserted against Leon Jewelers arising from injuries sustained in connection with a product sold to Customer by Leon Jewelers including, but not limited to, injuries sustained as a result of an allergic reaction.
- Samples, color charts, color illustration, and reproductions in catalogs or on Leon Jewelers’ website are accurate but not a precise representation of the actual color or shade of any particular item. Consequently, Leon Jewelers shall not be responsible or have any liability, nor does Leon Jewelers warrants against: shade variation, cracking, scratching, or wear on product surface; or alteration of the product or other materials; or abrasion on installed products. Further, Leon Jewelers makes no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness of its Products for a particular purpose, or any other representation or warranty of any kind whatsoever, except as such warranties, guarantees, premises, or information are expressed and specifically set forth herein or in any written amendment hereto. Products sold by Leon Jewelers are not wear resistant and Leon Jewelers does not guarantee that wear and tear shall not occur.
- Failure by Customer to notify Leon Jewelers in writing of any defects or damage in the products sold to Customer within seven (7) calendar days from receipt of same shall be deemed conclusive proof that the products were received by Customer without defect, damage, or shortage.
- No representation shall bind Leon Jewelers unless incorporated in writing, and no modifications or additions to the terms of the purchase shall bind Leon Jewelers unless they are in writing and signed by an officer of Leon Jewelers.